The Williams Record

2024 Commencement Issue

Dear Senior Families,

As the end of the year approaches and graduation draws near, we begin preparing our annual Commencement issue of The Williams Record. Distributed for free across campus on graduation weekend, the issue chronicles the past academic year through the eyes of the Class of 2024 and can serve as a keepsake too. In addition to re-printing the most relevant stories of your senior’s time at Williams, from campus headlines to sports victories, the issue includes a large section of messages submitted by senior parents and friends.

We invite you to add your own message of congratulation to the Record’s 2024 Commencement issue. Most messages consist of a photograph accompanied by a note of congratulations or encouragement. If you’d like to submit an ad that you’ve made yourself, please email [email protected].

When printed as part of the Commencement issue, the messages will appear on thick white paper, measuring 10.5 (wide) x 11 inches (tall), with high-quality color ink. The rates are as follows (sizes are measured width by height):

Eighth Page (4.7 x 2.35 inches) – $148 (Color)
Quarter Page (4.7 x 4.7 inches) – $245 (Color)
Half Page (9.4 x 4.7 inches) – $376 (Color)
Full Page (9.4 x 9.4 inches) – $740 (Color)

All messages are due by May 20. Please e-mail a digital photograph and/or message to [email protected] (JPEG or PDF formats are acceptable). Please clearly indicate the text of your message and how you would like for it to appear. We will lay out the messages and photos in our design software tailored to your specifications.

Payment is also due by May 20. We accept credit card payments online and checks made out to The Williams Record. Please mail checks to the following address:

The Williams Record
Attn: Senior Pages
Paresky Center
Williamstown, MA 01267

Please feel free to contact us for any reason. Our advertising board is coordinating the senior pages and would be happy to respond to any of your questions or concerns.

Thank you and congratulations on your soon-to-be graduate,

Izzy Polanco ’25, Luke Chinman ’25, and Palvasha Khan ’25
Editors, The Williams Record