12:03 p.m. Fire alarm from Bryant. Caused by student using hair dryer.
8:35 p.m. Staffperson in Credit Union Office reported a suspicious person
in woods near Agway Gate. Officers searched area and found all okay.
2:23 p.m. Report of gas odor from Parsons. Student was instructed to pull fire alarm and evacuate building. 911 activated for Fire Dept. response. Source was determined to be fresh tar on the roof.
4:55 p.m. Student in Prospect burning incense and covering a smoke detector cited for Fire Safety violations.
5:50 p.m. Broken window reported at Tyler Annex. Carpenter paged in.
4:04 a.m. Assisted injured student at Armstrong and transported to the Health Center.
10:05 a.m. Officer noticed vehicle leaking gas while driving on Main St. 911 activated for Williamstown Fire Dept. response.
9:32 p.m. Fire alarm from Sage. Caused by burnt popcorn.
10:51 p.m. Fire alarm from Sage. Caused by burnt popcorn.
11:00 p.m. Students reported mysterious odor in Prospect. Odor had dissipated by Officer’s arrival. No further complaints.
3:20 p.m. Broken window found at Gladden Faculty Apt. Under investigation.
4:25 p.m. Student reported a CD player and headphones stolen from his bookbag at Baxter.
4:57 p.m. Assisted Village Ambulance at Prospect West responding to a 911 call. Student was transported to NARH.
11:55 p.m. Noise complaint concerning music from the Log. DJ was asked to turn music down.
12:10 a.m. Noise complaint concerning music from the Log. Officer had all exterior windows closed and music lowered again.
11:45 a.m. Two stolen bikes reported from area of Woodbridge House.
5:56 p.m. Assisted injured student in Lasell Basketball Court 911 activated for transport to NARH.
11:45 p.m. Noise complaint from Armstrong. Officers responded and found more than that.
12:20 p.m. No heat complaint from Cole Field House. Officer checked temperature and the steamfitter was paged.
1:52 p.m. Toilet problem in Perry. Officer found problem was a water pressure problem and had plumber paged.
4:00 p.m. Fire reported in kitchen of Thompson. Student was instructed to pull Fire alarm and 911 was activated for Williamstown Fire Dep. response. Fire was caused by cooking. Other fire safety violations cited.
5:02 p.m. Theft of a laptop computer reported by a student in Sage.
6:32 p.m. Fire alarm from Dodd. Caused by cooking.
12:00 a.m. Large individual reported streaking across campus, thought to be part of initiation.
1:22 a.m. Complaint from resident that people were urinating on the floor of Brooks basement. Party host cleaned up and said they would post somebody there to stop it.
1:31a.m. Intrusion alarm from the Log. Halloween decorations activated motion detector. All okay. System reset.
1:59 a.m. Student in Mission Park reported room was vandalized. Incident is under investigation.