● The athlete-nonner divide is driven by nonners (insecurity).
● “The Williams Swivel” says the most about Williams social life.
● Attractive white female athletes run this school.
● White guys should try to wear clothes when they’re going out that aren’t checkered button-downs, basketball jerseys or Hawaiian shirts.
● Endurance athletes are essentially nonners.
● The lack of bars has made social life better and more inclusive.
● CC will be the comeback story of 2022.
● Comedy is the clout of nonners.
● 66 is underrated.
● About half of Williams’ problems are intractable because of geography.
● You haven’t seen Williams until you’ve been exercising in Lower Lasell when the entire football team is there.
● The phantoms are having more fun a ton of the time.
● A refrigerator door could be a housing coordinator.
● Class defines Williams.
● Adams Falk’s I am Williams poster that says, “Don’t look back, something might be gaining on you” actually defines Williams.
● If you’re doing all your reading, most Div. II majors are as hard as Div. III; the only thing is almost nobody is doing that.
● OSL is the shadow government of Williams.
● The only enemy that will unite humanity is non-human.
● Rugby is the last frat.
● Male helmet sport athletes are smarter than everyone else thinks they are and less attractive than they think they are.
● One of the worst social places to be at Williams is a short, unattractive guy who likes sports but isn’t good at them.
● Juul culture is the most communitarian Williams gets.
● The only true protest act of Williams is to unenroll.
● There’s no better way to torpedo your social clout at Williams than to write a sendy op-ed.
Nathaniel Munson-Palomba ’21 is a political science major from Watertown, Mass.