Spring Street Blues

Monday 2-27-17

2:25 p.m. Sage Hall: Officers responded to a stolen article report from a student who reported that in Nov. 2016 he locked his bike to the Sage D exterior bike rack. It was missing when he went to retrieve it a few days later.

Tuesday 2-28-17

9:18 a.m. Williams Hall: A College staff member reported a strong odor of marijuana coming from the second floor of Williams F.

Thursday 3-2-17

1:59 a.m. Mission Park: Officers detected a strong marijuana odor in a common room area while responding to a smoke detector activation.

11:59 p.m. Perry House: Officers called a Village Ambulance after responding to a welfare check on a student.

Friday 3-3-17

9:50 p.m. Mission Park: Officers responded to a fire alarm after a student burned popcorn.

10:29 p.m. Hopkins Hall: Two students came into the Campus Safety and Security Office to make statements after they were hit while crossing Route 2 from Spring Street to Paresky.

Saturday 3-4-17

4:39 a.m. ’62 Center for Theatre and Dance: Williamstown Police responded to a call from a student who was lost in the building and possibly intoxicated.

Sunday 3-5-17

12:06 a.m. Perry House: Officers responded to a 911 complaint. Upon arrival, they found that there were two unresponsive students needing medical attention and called a second ambulance.

12:33 a.m. Paresky Center: Officers responded to a  911 activation for a student having a seizure.

12:34 a.m. Paresky Center: Officers responded to a student who had already vomited twice and could not walk without assistance. An ambulance responded from Adams and determined that the student in question did not need medical attention.

4:26 p.m. Williams College Museum of Art: Officers responded to a report of teenagers riding bikes and doing tricks off the steps. The officers pursued them and eventually stopped them near the Log.