Spring Street Blues 3-18-15

Wednesday 3-11-15

10:00 p.m. Thompson: Campus Safety and Security (Security) responded to the north door emergency phone. A student reported he was high and needed help. Officers found him leaning against the emergency phone, clutching his chest and standing very stiffly. The student was mumbling incoherent sentences. Security activated 911. The student continued mumbling incoherent sentences, had extreme difficulty moving any extremities and was having basic information memory issues.  Village Ambulance transported the student to Berkshire Medical Center (BMC) North for evaluation.

Friday 3-13-15

11:34 p.m. Carter: Security received a noise complaint. There was a small group listening to music and playing video games. The group was cooperative in turning the music down. The Williamstown Police Department (WPD) was contacted concerning drug contraband present.

Saturday 3-14-15

5:28 p.m. Tyler House: A student came to the Security Office to report that some of her prescription Adderall had been stolen. The student filled out a statement and a stolen article report was faxed to the WPD.

9:30 p.m. Wood House: Security received a noise complaint of people in the first floor stairwell. A sports team was gathered and was giving speeches for the start of the season. The group was polite and asked if they could finish as they were almost done.

Sunday 3-15-15

2:01 a.m. Physics: Security received a report of broken glass. A storm window was found broken with an ice ball on the north side. The on-call architectural tradesperson was called in for repairs.

3:07 a.m. Red Herring: Security received a report of an intoxicated student. The student was found by the Red Herring staff in the bathroom passed out. He was extremely intoxicated. Village Ambulance transported the student to BMC North.

1:25 p.m. Morgan Hall: Someone had vomited on the floor in the hallway in front of a student’s room door. It was right in the middle of the hallway. Dispatch called the on-call custodian.