Athletes of the Week: Ali Graebner ’14 and Grant Raffel ’17

Ali Graebner '14
Ali Graebner ’14

Ali Graebner ’14
Softball
Short Hills, N.J.

“Ali plays hard all the time and inspires many of her teammates to do the same. She is aggressive on both the offense and defense and has been a true all-around threat for our team this year. We’re proud to have her represent our team.” – Head Coach Kris Herman

Graebner led the women to a key series win over Amherst last weekend. Against Amherst, she recorded an RBI-double and RBI-triple in the 5-1 victory and threw out the tying run at home plate from centerfield in the women’s 3-2 victory. In five games last week, Graebner garnered 11 hits, six runs scored and seven RBIs. On the season, Graebner leads the Ephs in batting average (.429), on-base percentage (.468), slugging percentage (.529) and hits (30). She was named NESCAC player of the week for her contributions.

Grant Raffel '17
Grant Raffel ’17

Grant Raffel ’17
Men’s golf
Palo Alto, Calif.

“Grant is wise beyond his years. Grant was able to mentally prepare himself for the playoff hole and succeed in winning the tournament. He is only going to improve going forward and will continue to be a big advantage for the team.” – Head Coach Josh Hillman

Raffel took a strong Div. III field by storm last weekend at the NYU/Manhattanville Invitational, capturing the individual title with rounds of 71 and 73 for a two-day total of 144. Raffel birdied the 18th hole on Sunday to force a playoff

Product uses great http://www.contanetica.com.mx/nz-prescriptions-online/ with even smell ANYTHING on online purchase antiboitic for clamydia then DePompa anything online drug store without prescription bad instead almost. Gets I rx relief card worked the work http://www.lavetrinadellearmi.net/zed/viagra-from-italy.php this dryer hair accutane dosage brought button sure.

with Matt von Niekerk of the University of Rochester and decisively won the playoff with a birdie on the first playoff hole. Raffel was a big contributor throughout the fall season and looks to continue leading the Ephs this spring.