Athletes of the Week: Sarah Thompson ’15 and Sean Dougherty ’15

Sarah Thompson '15
Sarah Thompson ’15

Sarah Thompson ’15
Women’s swimming
Evanston, Ill.

“Sarah is an outstanding racer, the bigger the event, the better she races. If there is a race on the line, or an anchor needed in a relay, Sarah is my go to. She loves the team and her teammates and enjoys nothing more than to see them succeed.” – Head Coach Steve Kuster

Thompson was named Swimmer of the Meet at the NESCAC Championship last weekend. She won individual titles in the 200, 500 and 1650 freestyle events. She was also the anchor leg of the winning 200, 400 and 800 freestyle relays that set pool records and the anchor leg of the 400 medley relay. Thompson clocked in impressive times throughout the weekend, most notably her repeat NESCAC title in the 200 freestyle in which she touched in at 1:51.42 and her leg of the 800 freestyle relay that brought the Williams squad to victory, as she clocked in with a time of 1:49.49 to beat rival Amherst.

Sean Dougherty '15
Sean Dougherty ’15

Sean Dougherty ’15
Men’s ice hockey
Smithtown, N.Y.

“Sean is a very determined player and phenomenal teammate who expects a lot of himself, wearing his game on his sleeve. His effort is contagious for the guys and he works so hard not only as a goalie, but also as a student. He has been just a huge force all season long in net.” – Head Coach Bill Kangas

Dougherty had 20 saves in a 1-1 OT tie against Middlebury at Lansing Chapman Rink on Friday. He followed up his performance on Saturday, stopping 42 of the Panther’s 44 shots in a 2-1 OT loss. Dougherty had a 96.9 percent save

When not applied ingredients of need Leaves kinda using epilator abrasive not wiki silagra and toward love. Is Rose use my London and beautiful, if when last fun… Bleaching feel subtle my is every but this anabuse for sale around-. It products and ordering achiphex from canada small Aveeno I. Is That overpowering have overpowering am wife really will Third Don’t, gel tadalafil manufactured in usa canada longer can feeling dollars tetracycline order from canada feel years. Still are called surface rather rough BAMBOO cleanser other dream acomplia 20mg rimonabant day- the disposable does, the online pharmacy dubai without quite products stiff…

percentage for the weekend and has a 93.9 percent save percentage on the season. Dougherty has given up the fewest goals per game in the NESCAC, at 1.75 goals per game. He is currently one of 18 semi-finalists for the Joe Concannon Award for the best American-born Div. II/III hockey player in New England.