Spring Street Blues, 4-10-13 to 4-14-13

Wednesday 4-10-13

12:18 a.m., ’62 Center for Theatre and Dance: Security received a report of a student with a possible dislocated knee. 911 was activated. Village Ambulance transported the student to North Adams Regional Hospital (NARH).

10 p.m., Ephporium: A caller reported a suspicious person in the area who was mumbling and acting strangely. No one was found in the immediate area of Ephporium but a well-known community member was found standing at the top of Spring St. waving at cars and was identified as likely the individual the caller was referring to.

Thursday 4-11-13

9:10 p.m., Bryant: Security received a noise complaint. Officers found no noise on the second floor, but there was a small but loud gathering in the basement area. Alcohol and underage individuals were present. They were advised of the complaint and the evident violations. They dispersed in a cooperative manner.

Friday 4-12-13

4:55 p.m., Lasell: A student reported that money had been taken from her wallet, which was in her bag in an unlocked locker in Lasell women’s locker room. Nothing else was missing except the cash. A stolen article report was faxed to the Williamstown Police Department.

Saturday 4-13-13

1:07 a.m., Dodd House: Security received a noise complaint. The first floor lounge had about 35 students and guests listening to music and talking. The guests were taking part in the debate tournament. Everything was in compliance for a small gathering. They were informed of the noise complaint and turned the music off.

11:25 p.m., Prospect Basement: Security received a noise complaint. A small gathering of approximately 25 people was in the basement. The group was in compliance. The music was turned down and the group cleaned up.

Sunday 4-14-14

3:15 a.m., Tyler House: Security received a report of a student passed out in the second floor bathroom. A 911-call dispatched the Village Ambulance. Prior to Officer’s arrival, the caller called back and advised that the student woke up and ran out of the bathroom and he did not know where the person is now. Officers checked through all floors and the bathrooms, as well as the immediate area outside and didn’t find anyone. Village Ambulance was canceled.