Athletes of the fall

Darren Hartwell '13
Darren Hartwell ’13

Darren Hartwell ’13
Football
N. Reading, Mass.

Tri-captain Hartwell was named NESCAC First Team All-Offense for the third season in a row, as well as NESCAC First Team Specialists for the second season in a row. Hartwell led the Ephs in catches with 34 receptions for 445 yards and topped the team in touchdown catches with five. With the addition of his five touchdown catches this season, Hartwell will graduate as the all-time Eph leader in touchdown catches with 21. He also leads the Ephs in punt returns and kick-off returns.

Chelsea Davies '13
Chelsea Davies ’13

Chelsea Davies ’13
Women’s soccer
New York, N.Y.

Co-captain Davies was named First Team All-NESCAC for her defensive play after garnering Second Team All-NESCAC honors last season. In addition to league honors, she was named Third Team All-American by the NSCAA, as well as being named First Team All-New England by the NSCAA. Davies started all 19 of the Ephs’ matches this season, bringing her total consecutive appearances to 61 games.

Than Finan '13
Than Finan ’13

Than Finan ’13
Men’s soccer
Williamstown, Mass.

Finan was named Second Team All-American by d3soccer.com, in addition to being named Second Team All-NESCAC for his stellar performance this season in net. Last fall, Finan posted a goals against average of .61, a save percentage of .867 and recorded seven shutouts in his nearly 1500 minutes of play. In the men’s Div. III NCAA quarterfinal win over rival Amherst, Finan stopped a penalty kick in the shootout which garnered the men a spot in the final four.

Kaleigh Kenny '14
Kaleigh Kenny ’14

Kaleigh Kenny ’14
Women’s cross country
Glen Rock, N.J.

Kenny was the first Eph to cross the finish line at the Div. III NCAA Championship, coming in 16th place, earning her All-American honors. Strong finishes throughout the season for Kenny included a fourth-place finish at the Little Three Invitational as well as an impressive third-place finish at Div. III Regionals. Her third-place finish at NESCAC championships garnered Kenny her first appearance on the First Team All-NESCAC.