12:28 p.m., Jenness House: The faculty director of Multicultural Center (MCC) reported the theft of the MCC “Identity.”Â The banner was displayed for Family Days and was last seen on Friday, Oct. 23.
2:50 p.m., North Academic Building (NAB): A staff member reported being stuck in the elevator on the ground floor. An electrician responded and after several attempts, the door was opened.Â Bay State Elevator was called and the elevator was posted temporarily out of service.
9:23 p.m.: Security received a call from a faculty member reporting that the person’s private residence on Park Street was broken into and vandalized over the weekend. Williamtown Police Department (WPD) was also called.
12:11 a.m., Spencer: Officers responded for a 9-1-1 activation. A student had a cut on the chin and needed stitches. The student was transported to North Adams Regional Hospital (NARH) by Village Ambulance.
9:18 a.m.: A College employee reported hitting a dog while operating a Dining Services box truck. WPD and an Animal Control officer responded. The dog passed away.
1:15 p.m.: A student reported that a bicycle was taken from in front of the main entrance of Morley Science Laboratories.
6:52 p.m., Paresky: Officers responded for a report of a student who fell on a step, twisting her ankle. The student was transported to the Health Center.
12:17 a.m., Williams Hall: A fire alarm was activated by burnt microwave popcorn.
12:30 p.m., Chapman Ice Rink: Security received a report that someone had been injured. 9-1-1 was activated and the student was transported to NARH by Village Ambulance.
3:43 p.m., Health Center: 9-1-1 was activated from the Health Center, due to a student who had fallen off his bicycle, hitting his head. The student was transported from the Health Center to NARH via Village Ambulance.
4:50 p.m.: Security received a call from student using jumper cables whose car had started to smoke. Dispatch activated 9-1-1 for the fire department.
4:16 p.m., Poker Flats: An officer responded to the field behind the building for a noiseÂ complaint regarding students playing Frisbee who had a bull horn and were very loud.
8:20 p.m., Sage: 9-1-1 was activated for a student, who was transported to NARH via Village Ambulance.
2:19 a.m., Gladden: Security received a report of a fire outside of the building. Officers responded and 9-1-1 was activated. The fire was extinguished and no damages were reported.
3:15 a.m., Spencer: Officers were dispatched to meet WPD officers who received a call of a person in distress. The only information that could be obtained was that the caller was in a fourth floor room in a dorm at the corner of Hoxsey and Main Street. Officers met WPD and informed them that there was no such room in Spencer House. Officers then checked Morgan and West. The person was located in West.
4:42 a.m., Prospect: Security received a report of a disturbance.
4:05 p.m., Goodrich House: A fire alarm was activated due to a failed attempt to bake a pie.
9:27 p.m., Susie Hopkins: An illegal party was found, along with a tampered card reader fixed to allow unrestricted access.
11:47 a.m., Chandler Gym: Four benches and the tops of the stone planters were found pushed over in the plaza area of the building. A work order was requested.