8:59 p.m., Towne Field House: Officer observed three youths on bikes doing tricks on the concrete incline pillars. Officers asked them to stop their activity. They were very cooperative and left the area.
11:11 p.m., Gladden: Officers responded to a noise complaint and found 10 to 15 students singing and talking loudly. Officer informed students of the noise complaint. Students were very cooperative and agreed to keep the noise level down.
7:50 p.m., Weston Field: Williamstown Police Department (WPD) responded to a 9-1-1 call requesting assistance for a WUFO player who sustained a knee injury. Village Ambulance staff immobilized the knee and provided transport to North Adams Regional Hospital (NARH).
7:58 p.m., Paresky: Officer responded to a report of an odd odor in Baxter Hall and noise under the rug near the fireplace. Neither the officer nor several Paresky staff
could hear or smell anything out of the ordinary.
2:18 p.m., Agard: Student reported the theft of a game system from the basement study room. A Stolen Article Report was faxed to WPD.
4:02 p.m., Greylock Dining Hall: Water leak reported in basement storage area, soaking many theater costumes. Theater workers relocated costumes and a plumber and custodian were paged for cleanup.
8:49 a.m., Williams College Museum of Art (WCMA): Fire alarm activated. Museum Security was on site and found no indication of smoke or fire. Mechanical Trades and Fire Safety were notified.
3:35 p.m., Danforth Block: Fire alarm received. Residents of one of the apartments were cooking and the room was filled with smoke. The area was ventilated and the fire system reset.
5:55 p.m., Doughty House: Student reported that some of her clothing had been stolen.
11:50 p.m., Paresky: Assistant manager called dispatch and reported that a student had vomited on a machine. Student said he was okay, but was escorted out of the building.
1:30 a.m., Gladden: Student reported clothes had been taken from a drawer and placed in a pile on the floor, suggesting that someone unauthorized had entered the room during her absence. No items of value were taken.
9:20 p.m., Morley Science Lab: Officers received report of an audible alarm. Officer found that a sterilizer unit had an alarm sounding, indicating an unsealed door. Biology staff member was contacted and responded.
9:30 p.m., Southworth Street: Officers responded to a fire alarm caused by residents cooking. The system was cleared and reset.