10:58 p.m., Prospect: Officer responded to a report of loud music. A small group was found playing Beirut in the third floor common room.
11:35 p.m., Prospect: Dispatch received a noise complaint of music from the radio station. Officer advised the DJ of the noise complaint and he turned the music down.
3:48 p.m., Dodd: Fire alarm received. Officers replaced a faulty detector and the system was reset. Fire Safety was notified.
11:49 p.m., Prospect: Trouble alarm received. Officers found illegal smoking in progress. The room was full of smoke and there was a heavy odor. WPD was called because of illegal substance and paraphernalia.
1:08 p.m., North Academic Building: Staff member reported an accident with a student bicyclist. Officer transported the student to the Health Center and then to North Adams Regional Hospital (NARH). WPD also responded.
10:15 p.m., West: Officer was dispatched for a report of a student having stomach/abdominal pain. 9-1-1 was activated and Village Ambulance transported student to NARH.
1:30 a.m., Spencer House: noise complaint received. Officer found an ipod playing in the north living room. No one was in the area, and the officer turned it off.
6:50 p.m., Hardy House: Fire alarm set off by student baking cookies. The system was reset.
8:15 p.m., Chapin Drive: Officer responded to assist elderly Williamstown resident who could not get her keys out of the ignition.
10:35 p.m., Garfield: Noise complaint received from basement, where about 12 students were listening to music and dancing. They were advised to turn the music down.
3:17 p.m., Cole Field House: Officers responded to a 9-1-1 call for an injured student. She was transported to NARH via ambulance.
6:20 .m., Mission Park: Fire alarm caused by a student using a hairdryer directly under the smoke detector. The system was reset.
10:46 p.m., Park Street: Officer observed three individuals wearing dark clothes and dark hooded sweatshirts run up a private driveway on Park Street when they saw the cruiser drive up the road. The individuals ran into the bushes. WPD was notified.
12:20 p.m., Gladden: A theft report received from a student concerning a stolen bike.
8:12 p.m., Mision Park: Medical emergency called in. 9-1-1 activated.
2:16 a.m., Mission Park: Fire alarm activated in Armstrong/Pratt. Officers went to the stairway and found it filled with fire extinguisher dust from the bottom stair to the second floor of Armstrong. The discharged fire extinguisher was replaced. On-call custodian was called in for clean-up.
1:09 a.m., Science Quad: Dispatch received a call from a student who reported smelling gas between Clark and Bronfman. Officers responded and verified something discernable as gas at the side of Clark and near the north side of Bronfman.
3:02 a.m., Sawyer: Officer responded for an emergency door alarm activation.
6:22 p.m., Prospect: Student reported a small outdoor bonfire to Dispatch. Officers found a group cooking on a charcoal grill.
11:00 a.m., Mission Park: A stolen mountain bike reported. Bike was unsecured, leaning against the hand railing in the lobby.
10:10 a.m., Greylock Parking Garage: Officer responded to a report of graffiti on the lower level. Photographs were taken and WPD was notified.
9:32 p.m., Dodd: Dining Services staff reported an odor of natural gas in the basement. Williamstown Fire Department and Environmental Health and Safety were asked to respond. The Williamstown Fire Department received no readings of gas from their meters. They agreed that it was possible sewer gas and had the on-call mechanical tradesman was paged in to check the sewer and grease trap.
10:35 p.m., Brooks House: A complaint was received of noise coming from the basement.
10:45 p.m., Greylock Dining Hall: While securing the building, officers could hear a lot of loud noise coming from the upper floors of Mark Hopkins. They found a gathering on the fourth floor with a Beirut tournament in progress.
1:11 a.m., Garfield: Officers responded to a noise complaint. They advised the DJ of the complaint and asked him to turn the volume down. While there, officers could smell something burning in the TV/Lounge room area. They located a leather jacket that was hung on a light fixture mounted on the wall. The jacket was smoking from the heat and burning of the leather. The hazard was removed and the owner located and spoken to. When officers returned to the cruisers that were parked in the front parking lot, one cruiser had beer on the front hood, windshield, top of vehicle and some on the driver’s door and window. The officer had to take the vehicle to the college garage to wash it.
4:47 p.m., Bryant: Student reported a bike stolen from an outside rack. The bike was not secured. This information was shared with WPD.
10:05 p.m., Lehman: Officers responded to a second floor bathroom for a report of flooding. The bathroom’s only urinal was flushing full force. There were two inches of water on the bathroom floor and the water extended out into the hallway and common areas, saturating the carpet. Officer was able to shut the water off. The on-call mechanical tradesman and custodian were called in.
12:51 a.m., Paresky: Dining Staff identified two people who were taking food off of people’s plates that were being prepared to be served. Both individuals were escorted out of the building.
1:50 a.m., Greylock Dining Hall: A jacket and wallet were reported stolen during the Purple Valley party. A report was faxed to WPD.
11:46 a.m., Williams Hall: A fire alarm was set off by a hairdryer.