5:20 p.m. Officers responded to Paresky for a report of loud banging in the pipes in the south hallway.
7:05 p.m. An officer responded to Lasell Gym to assist a student who had locked his key and belongings inside a locker.
2:31 p.m. A staff member in Thompson Chemistry called to report black smoke coming from the chimney at Jenness House. Officers responded and discovered the smoke to be coming from the Miller House chimney. 9-1-1 was activated. Firefighters arrived on scene, determined that the furnace was putting out the smoke and shut it off.
3:11 p.m. Fire alarm went off in Paresky. An employee had been cleaning and sprayed water near a smoke detector.
6:50 p.m. A Campus Safety and Security officer slipped and fell on the ice near Harper House, rolling his right ankle. He was transported to North Adams Regional Hospital (NARH).
1:20 p.m. Facilities reported burnt materials on the ground outside Tyler Annex.
8:14 a.m. An employee of Dining Services reported damage to her vehicle parked in the Driscoll Dining lot.
8:58 a.m. Dispatch received a report from the Knolls of a bird or bat flying in the apartment. An officer responded and removed the bat.
2:20 – 6:30 p.m. Officers responded to reports of leaks in Stetson, Sage, Paresky, Pratt, Sewall, East, Stetson Ct. housing and Sawyer.
9:35 p.m. Officers discovered several students wearing costumes and consuming alcohol in Fayerweather.
1:55 a.m. Officers found several students smoking in the Williams Hall basement. Upon a more extensive investigation, an overturned hookah and a covering on the smoke detector were found.
9:30 a.m. A town resident reported a blown out window in the east side of the Simonds Road storage facility. The project manager was notified.
4:15 p.m. Officers responded to an emergency on Spring St. involving a woman who had fallen and injured her head. 9-1-1 was activated for EMT and police response. The woman was backboarded and neckbraced and transported to NARH.