Spring Street Blues

Monday 10-29-07

9:45 a.m. Student reported a hit-and-run accident on Park St.

8:27 p.m. Dispatch received intrusion alarm from Williams College Museum of Art (WCMA).

Tuesday 10-30-07

11:30 p.m. Dispatch received a report of a student having difficulty breathing in Williams Hall. Village Ambulance responded and transported the student to North Adams Regional Hospital (NARH).

Wednesday 10-31-07

12:31 p.m. WCMA security staff reported that on the morning of Oct. 29, around 9 a.m., WCMA staff noticed that the black granite “Eye” bench closest to the main entrance had been defaced with a black marker.

Thursday 11-1-07

12:00 a.m. Officers responded to Bryant for a report of an illegal party, found all floors quiet.

12:12 a.m. Officers responded to a report of a defenestrated pumpkin in Gladden and found all glass picked up and a smashed pumpkin on the sidewalk below. The on call carpenter was paged to board up the window.

6:05 a.m. Dispatch received a report of Beirut activity in Williams Hall basement.

9:26 a.m. Officers responded to a 911 call from Bronfman. Village Ambulance assisted and transported a staff member who was experiencing chest pains.

11:20 a.m. Student reported an iPod theft in Carter.

10:40 p.m. Officers responded to a student in Bryant requesting medical assistance. Village Ambulance transported the student to NARH.

Friday 11-2-07

12:55 a.m. Officers responded to a 911 call in Paresky for a Dining Services staff member having difficulty breathing. Village Ambulance transported the staff member to NARH.

8:50 p.m. Dispatch received a report of a student in Williams Hall feeling unwell. Village Ambulance transported the student to NARH.

10:46 p.m. An officer responded to Currier for a room-opening and found an unregistered party in the ballroom.

11:30 p.m. Dispatch called Williamstown Police Department regarding a report of five individuals wearing camouflage gear and military clothing and possibly carrying guns. The group was identified as area residents who had been playing paintball. They were asked to leave campus.

Saturday 11-3-07

1:40 a.m. Dispatch received a report of an intoxicated individual in Greylock Dining Hall. Village Ambulance transported the student to NARH.

5:00 a.m. Officer found vandalized windows at Milham House.

5:17 a.m. Dispatch received an intrusion alarm from the Taconic Golf Clubhouse.

9:24 p.m. Dispatch received a report of Beirut activity in Prospect.

Sunday 11-4-07

12:12 a.m. Officer responded to Williams Hall basement after Dispatch received a report of a possible illegal party.